• promoting and supporting professional development of teachers and educators.
• developing innovative concepts, instruments and content,
• performing research,
• and in addition by (helping) generating all ideas to make and keep our schools good places for children and adults to be in, for continuously educating responsive and responsible participants in future society.
Become a member and benefit from the membership, but also as a non-member you are invited to use some of our materials and resources.
When re-using our materials, please respect the Creative Commons License by mentioning the original source.
Read more here >
The European Schools Project Association (ESP Association) was founded in 2005. The Association is a collaborative open network organization. It builds on the European Schools Project that started in 1988, on the work done in the Comenius3 thematic networks ECOLE and COMP@CT, and on all related inspiring experiences and expertise that all members of the international ESP-Association make available to their fellow members, and to all others.
Tele projects and e-Journalism are the main educational concepts based on computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL) that lie at the basis of the activities within the ESP-Association. See our famous IMAGE-portal for examples of good practice here
The association aims at the improvement, and the promotion of ICT-based innovation of education in Europe and beyond. It attempts to achieve its aims, by:
• promoting collaboration and cooperation between pupils, students, educators and researchers,
• availing access to international networks,
The next (28th) ESP-conference will take place in Bolzano, Italy from March 19th to March 23rd. You can find all information and register here